HANAKA Group was originally registered for establishment on the basis of the capital contributed by Hong Ngoc Company, the President Man Ngoc Anh and other founding shareholders.
HANAKA Group was originally registered for establishment on the basis of the capital contributed by Hong Ngoc Company, the President Man Ngoc Anh and other founding shareholders. In 2007, HANAKA Group issued shares to expand its operations and investments in different business lines. The internal launching ceremony on 14-2-2007 officially marked the birth of HANAKA Group, a multidisciplinary company operating in the fields of light industry, electrical industry, construction, finance and trading services. The establishment of HANAKA Group is indispensable, demonstrating the strength of the Vietnamese people and the Vietnamese youth who wish to bring their intellect and enthusiasm to enrich themselves, their families and the society, making contributions to bringing Vietnam's economy to "be well-matched with great nations in five continents" as taught by the President Ho Chi Minh.
From 1994 to 2000
- In 1994, established Hong Ngoc Co., Ltd. that was the predecessor of Hanaka Group at present.
- In 1999, made investment in building Hanaka Electrical Equipment Factory specialized in manufacturing transformers and electrical cables with a total investment of 20 million USD.
- HANAKA has the following meaning: Hana in Koreanlanguage means "Unite", and "Number one". Hana in Japanese language means "Flower" or "Bloom" or "Success", combined with Vietnamese sound (the letter K), the word "Anh” in the president's name creates "Cherry Blossom". HANAKA is a successful development in the unified block, a spaceship moving into the future and growing continuously.
- In 2000, made investment in trading - financial leasing in the field of manufacturing electrical equipment with a total investment of 250 billion VND.
From 2000 to 2006
- In addition to the commercial investment - financial leasing in the field of manufacturing electrical equipment. With a total investment of VND 250 billion, the company continues to invest in expanding its production
- In 2000, invested in building a transformer manufacturing factory.
- In 2001, to invest in building a factory to manufacture electric cables.
- In 2005, invested in building a factory manufacturing metal packages
- Invested in expanding production premises with 110,000 m2 in the North and 48,000m2 in the South with a total value of equity capital of VND 650 billion.
From 2007 to 2012
- Invested in expanding its production in 2007 - established HANAKA Group, raised its charter capital from VND 500 billion to VND 1100 billion.
- Continued investing in manufacturing 220kV - 500kV transformers with a total value of VND 200 billion
- Launched Hanaka Group Joint Stock Company, issued shares to the public, increased its charter capital from VND 500 billion to VND 1100 billion, with the 10 times increased par value.
- Invested VND 268 billion in HATACHI electronic manufacturing factory
- Invested 152 billion in HANAKA - KOREA cable joint stock factory
- Acquired shares, expanded investments in 2 companies manufacturing aluminum packages and cans with a total investment of 2250 billion
- Expanded the production premises in the North to 60,000m2 - 100,000m2 of factories and 76,000m2 - 36,000m2
From 2013 to 2019
- Expanded investments in all fields
- Invested in building the most modern 500kV Power Transformer Joint Stock Company in Southeast Asia.
- 200 billion - Make new investments in the field of power production
- 1250 billion - Make new investments in the field of manufacturing power transformers
- 300 billion - Make new investments in the field of metal printing and manufacturing steel cans
- 2250 billion - Make new investments in the field of infrastructure for industrial parks - Industrial - Trade village Cluster
- 2800 billion - Invested in infrastructure for urban areas
- 1350 billion - Invested in BT projects